I am featuring my first giveaway ~ it’s not my giveaway so if you want to enter please go to Super Cute Kawaii! and comment there. Best of luck everyone! >w<
~*~ ♥ ~*~ ♥ ~*~
Mes amis! I returnez from my travellings and bring for you ze contest most marvelleux! Truly, Le Bun is ze best at finding for you ze kawaii prizes, non? Zis week, I speak to mes amis at Chicki and they give to me ze wonderful jewellery et accessories from ze Scrummyland range. Zut alors, but they look good enough for ze eating. But non, they are for the wearing and tres jolie they are too.
Ze grande prize is above with les cute necklaces, badges, stickers, mirror and hair flower.
Plus, deux runners-up will each be winning une kawaii parfait necklace.
Please to read on for ze full instructions on how to entrez. I wish you bonne chance! Au revoir mes cheres!
* * *
There are two ways to enter:
1. Visit the Scrummyland ranges at Chicki and Shana Logic then come back here and leave a comment telling us about your favourite Scrummyland item.
2. Join the Super Cute Kawaii Facebook page and post your favourite Scrummyland product on the Scrummyland discussion thread.
You’ll also get an extra entry if you post about the contest on Facebook, your blog, or Twitter. Just leave the link/s here or on Facebook.
Contest is open internationally and closes at 12pm BST on Monday 9th August. Winners will be picked randomly. One entry per person per site. Good luck!
~*~ ♥ ~*~ ♥ ~*~
Do not forget this giveaway is on Super Cute Kawaii! & I hope you enjoy it. I never win so I thought that I would share it and maybe one of you will be luckier than me!
xox,
b.
thanks for pointing this giveaway to me!
ReplyDelete:)
http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Your welcome ~ :D
ReplyDelete