I thought I’d try out something new, so I took these outfit shots with my phone. I actually really like how they came out ~ the iPhone 5’s camera is pretty decent and you can get some super editing programs on it that create some lovely results.
I really like how easy and quick it is to snap, edit and go with this method ~ though I am wondering if the picture quality is a little low? I don’t know ~ what do you think? iPhone photos a yay or nay? Would you be able to tell they are phone photos if you didn’t know? Do you care? Should I care? Oh, so many questions! (→o←)
Please don’t mind that I don’t have the full range of shots though ~ I don’t have any shoe shots or full length pictures because I just set up the phone on the dresser in my room and snapped away while the baby was napping and Little T was running around!
Speaking of Little T., I just have to mention that last photo; he’s hamming it up for the camera already and he’s not even two yet! Haha ~ he must take after his mama… (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
xox,
bonita
~ * ♥ * ~ * ♥ * ~ * ♥ * ~
Filigree Hair Bow Barrette ~ Old; Target Custom Portrait Broach ~ Giveaway Gift 40’s Basic Black Knit ~ Thrifted Spotted Spot Skirt ~ Old; Modcloth Dotty Tights ~ Old; Target
You look gorgeous. Honestly (speaking as a someone who was once a pro photog) I think the photos are great AND no, you shouldn't care if they aren't "pro quality" they are awesome and you look beautiful. Also...your little ones are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Fairchild ~ (✿◠‿◠) I guess the thing is that having a good camera and not using it makes me feel a little guilty; particularly as there are some amazing pro-quality outfit bloggers out there.
ReplyDeleteI know I can produce pictures like that ~ it just takes so much longer... > <
They're a big yay for me! I don't think it matters at all if one can tell they're iPhone photos - so many of us take such snaps these days that doing so and posting them for wardrobe blog posts has become completely accepted and very commonplace. I've done it a few times on my blog, too (especially last summer), and am sure there will be many more such posts over time. You look wonder and like you were having a lot of fun in these sweet shots. Documenting that is what matters so much more than the camera used.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
Glad you feel that way Jessica! I want my blog to look nice and if iPhone photos fall into the realm of acceptable nice; that's good too! :D
ReplyDelete