Thursday, May 2

Last Time Around


One Day I'll Meet You Baby Bump Fashion - Depict This
Dress Up & Be Done - Depict This

Stripes Forever Maternity Dress - Depict This 
Bow Top - Depict This

So I was 38 weeks + one day in these shots, and boy, oh boy, am I feeling it at this stage!  If I look bloated and puffy and dead…  Well, don’t mind me, because I am bloated, puffy and dead!  : P

Still, it was worth it for this!

IMG_0902[1] IMG_0884[1] IMG_0932[1]IMG_0955[1]
~ *  Hi Mamma!! * ~

xox,

bonita

2 comments:

  1. Jessica Cangiano6:10 AM

    What a heart-meltingly adorable little bundle of joy. That eager, happy smile in the last shot is endlessly priceless.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy! ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog ~ I love to read your comments, opinions and queries! I will try to answer all of your comments, or stop by your blog for a visit! : )

xox,
b.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...