Until you are actually already pregnant!
1. Your hips will hurt. All the time. Apparently as the baby grows and your body is constantly shifting, your hips, and most likely your back, will bear the brunt of the changes, making them permanently sore and tender. And speaking of tender ~ the chest area? It’s a no go zone.
2. Morning sickness. Some women are blessed and never get it, some women can’t get out of bed because the nausea makes them feel like they’re on a boat…. Oh, and the name is a fallacy. Morning sickness can visit you morning, noon or night, and sometimes decides to hang around for all three!
3. You will feel like you have been hit by a steam roller, a cargo train, and a tanker ~ everyday. Energy? What’s that?
And basically that’s the summary of how my pregnancy is progressing. Yay. : | But to end this mini rant on a positive note, all though I might be putting up with a host of uncomfortable sensations, it’s totally worth it.
When you feel the baby move and kick inside of you, you conveniently forget about all the other things ~ there is a baby growing! How cool is that? And I am so grateful that I have the chance to be a mother. Finally, I think I am growing up.
xox,
bonita
Growing a little person is surely hard work!
ReplyDelete@April ~ Sure is! And I had no idea how hard until I started the job myself. > < No wonder Moms always think they're hard done by if this is the easy part!!
ReplyDelete