Tuesday, September 28

Springtime Fancies ~ Outfit Eighteen

An old outfit shoot, but not too old.   These photos were taken when the plum tree still had all its blossoms.  Now it is just covered in dark leaves, but it still looks nice.  ^__^

Blossoms_4   Blossoms_2

Blossoms_3    Blossoms_1

Blossoms_5 Blossoms_6

Blossoms_7

Accessories  ~  Hair band  {Diva}  Rose Earrings  {so long ago I have forgotten… >>}  

Necklace  {Florence, Italy.  No idea what shop.}

Single Stone Ring  {Goldmark ~ it was my 21st birthday present}  

Garnet Butterfly Ring  {Portobello Road Markets, London.}

Jacket  ~  Valley Girl    Top  ~  La Pearls   Skirt  ~  Hong Kong, unknown shop

Boots  ~  Parklea Markets, Sydney

I really like markets don’t I?   Well, I did already know that I guess.  Whenever my whole family goes to Sydney we always make it a point to stop at the markets on the way home and always end up with so much stuff that the car {which was already quite full with six people and luggage in it} will be bursting at the seams!   Ahh, family traditions.   I think all of my sisters and my self inherited our love of shopping from our Dad.   For a guy, he really shops a lot and he loves market almost as much as we do! 

But for totally different reasons it must be admitted.  We like the clothes and shoes and jewellery, etc, and he likes the tools and work gear and gadgets and such like.   Still it is a lot of fun to go as a family.   I really like this tradition, although I am afraid that DH is not so much impressed!!    >o< 

Oops...  Side track’d.  

Anyway, my spring time fancies this year involve dreaming of moving into a house before November, decorating said house, lots of flowers and one day planting my own garden.  

Amabelle, however, dreams of food….  

SPAMBlossoms_8

Yes, she loves carrots.  And broccoli.  And capsicum and cucumber and eggplant and tomatoes and beans and ~ well, let’s just say that she’d eat a salad as happily as a hunk of steak.  ^w^  ~   She’s a funny one but we love her to bits.   

So what are your spring fancies ~ if you have any?

xox,

bonita

 

P.S. ~ Yes, it is hard to climb a tree in high heeled boots.   -___-‘

7 comments:

  1. I admire your dedication to getting an awesome outfit photo there. And I'm also indebted to you for giving me an idea of how to wear a very similar jacket to the one you have there. It never seems to work with anything but now I shall try matching it with a block of colour and see how it goes.

    Also, a would-be vegetarian dog is too awesome for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amabelle's thought bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit posts, I love the location :) And how cute is your dog she's gorgeous

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spring fancies are long gone, stored away for next year, but my Fall fancies are here and I want to go Apple Picking this year. It's my short term goal.

    Love your outfit. The jacket really pulled the whole look together and you hair was done to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:20 PM

    what pretty photographs..x.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katie ~ I find that if in doubt; team with solid colours. That seems to work almost every time for me. Sometimes it may not be the ultimate match, but it will look good anyway.

    @L ~ Yeh, we love her ^^

    @AngelShinigami ~ Apple picking!! That sounds awesome, I so hope you do it. I also want to try a strawberry picking farm one of these days!

    @Greer ~ Thank you!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pictures!! the dog is adorable!!!
    http://lafashiondevivre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog ~ I love to read your comments, opinions and queries! I will try to answer all of your comments, or stop by your blog for a visit! : )

xox,
b.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...