So there are four girls in out family ~ myself being the eldest, then my BFF who is number two, number three is my co~author and storytelling pal, and number four is my horse riding/photographic/drawing conspirator.
We are all friends, and we all hang out together which is a total blast {I love my family sooo much ~ ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *infinity!}. I am amazed that as the years pass and as I watch them grow, at the same time we have become so much closer. I also love that I can share the things that I love to do with them!
It’s great because I have a least one sister to share my one of my hobbies with so I am never without someone to talk about the latest thing I am into.
{Except they do not quite get the vintage thing yet. They admit that it looks good on me, but still have a grand old laugh when I come home with something that looks like it belongs in my grandmother’s wardrobe. It’s funny how much my mom does not get it ~ she absolutely cracks up because of course she remembers HER mother wearing it and being “unfashionable”.
It is a bit hard to explain when I spent the first half of my teenage life trying to show my mom the difference between ‘daggy’ and ‘cool’ then in my early twenties, turn around and proclaim the clothes she would have deemed ‘daggy’ back then as ‘cool’!! Of course, vintage is not actually cool, for me it’s timeless elegance from the past. But not everyone understands that. I do not mind, they’ll get it one of these days. ^__^}
*phew* Side track’d. So sorry about that. But any who, back to my sisters. I am constantly in awe of their talents ~ Two can cook pies {pasty, filling and all} from scratch and from a recipe made up in her head {!!} as well as having multiple talents in card making, organizing the best parties and decorating random stuff. {All the best cooking genes went to her, then to the other two. I got nadda…. >o<}
Four is chasing me down in the photography/drawing skills and Three….
Well, let me introduce you to Three. Otherwise known as The Random Rocker.
~ Art Appreciation ~
by The Random Rocker
And my personal favourite ~
~ The Emo and The Eyeliner ~
by The Random Rocker
She has two other videos up so check out her channel, but I think that these two are the best she’s done so far. Yay for Random!
She also has a drabble blog ~ short stories written about pictures that she likes.
Find it here: A thousand words….
It is really cool, but only just started, so please do not be too disappointed if there is still only one story up. {There was only one last time I looked}
So that is my summary of Three and her creative stuff. I hope you enjoyed this feature.
xox,
bonita
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog ~ I love to read your comments, opinions and queries! I will try to answer all of your comments, or stop by your blog for a visit! : )
xox,
b.