Tuesday, August 24

Snow falls…

snow_10       snow_6     snow_2  snow_4   snow_5   snow_3 snow_7  snow_9  snow_11
~ * All images supplied by Google “Snow” Image search * ~

Well, when the snow falls it is a tradition in our family that DH and I run away to Mt. Perisher for some sweet boarding.

The snow has been falling a LOT.   And consequentially we will be away for the next week.  Further more as I am completely inundated with things to do today before we leave tomorrow, I am afraid I do not have time for more than this quick post.

However, that tutorial I promised will be up as soon as I get back ~ so hopefully you can hold out for that.  I hope that  everyone has an excellent week and I will catch up with posting upon my return. 
xox,
bonita
snow_8

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog ~ I love to read your comments, opinions and queries! I will try to answer all of your comments, or stop by your blog for a visit! : )

xox,
b.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...